Thursday, September 3, 2009

L-O-V-E STRUCK

On my way home after having yummy burger
Playing Olivia Ong's CD
The song L-O-V-E came alive
Just realise that my little blackie's sound system is quite good
While I am driving
A lot of couple friends came into my mind
May God bless their relationship and see it thru

For those that are still searching
May all your heart be blessed
As you wait patiently
God will definitely show you L-O-V-E

Enjoy the music....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCzBAj6hC6I


L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
(it means i am that poor?lol-穷到只剩下爱 only have love left..haha)
Love is more than just a game for two
(it involves our cycle of friends and our parents-in laws as well?)
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please dont break it
Love was made for me and you

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my friend's wedding CD has this song too - by joss stone. it's a happy song! :D

btw, did you think of me n jon when u listened/prayed (according to your post)? *lol*