Thursday, July 2, 2009

life is beautiful

Now chilling at starbucks spring kuching
Had a wonderful 2 days here
Life wout cafe
Life wout work
Life wout kids

Having time to walk thru malls
Having time to walk the old pasar
Having time to talk about mentoring kids
Having time to sit at the kitchen to watch someone baking cake
Having time in the morning to have kuching laksa n have the whole morning free

I thank god for the short escape

It gives me time to stop n think
A time to rest n reflect
I enjoy the time spent w Marlene n frenz
It makes me realize tat my burden for kids remain the same
Or has become stronger

God gives me wisdom to lead
Cuz only thru u
We experience total transformation

Only thru u
we are able to find the greatest love to share with the rest

Only thru u
our weakness is our strength

Only thru u
our strength will be strengthen and our mind will be refreshed

O Lord
teach me to lean on you daily!!!

2 comments:

||αн yuиɢ || said...

haha !! juz having nice enjoy there lorh !! urs kids all sure be stronger and healthy !! hiak hiakk !! got ahyung bohh !! lolx .. proud proud sia hehhehe !! XD

NEE said...

glad it was good for you and refreshing. do come again and eat some more cakes hehehe....