Saturday, September 27, 2008

Inspiration.....

Blogging is never my thing. Not enough stories to tell? Too many stories that you can't tell? don't want to be judged publicly? Too expose to public? ...many more questions lies underneath. Have been asked to blog my event experience, my work experience and many more. None has been materialised.

However, I am very encouraged by the young people in church. We were being challanged but Ah Jun thedevotionsuperwoman to submit all our devotion findings to her everyweek. I raised up the issue that guys aka mutouren aka zai nan like us spend more time online then picking up a pen and write down our thoughts. Hence, I came up with this crazy idea *normal la..i always have strange strange idea one* which is to blog down our thoughts. challenging people in my little inner group to blog down their daily finding.

So I shall dedicate this page to purely showcasing my daily spiritual battle and new discovery in the love of Jesus. I have titled the page as Hide n Seek. I think many times in life, we do that to God. God seek for us and we hide. God want us to submit our problem to him but we hide it all...so well..we thought...I have learnt throughout to submit all things to the almighty HIM! Learn to never give up and continuing seeking regardless the situation that we are facing! Declare HIS promises!


Matthew 7:7-8 - Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. (NIV)

Matthew 6:33 - But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (NIV)

I hope this will be a good start of my brand new blogging experience. May this blog live long life..haha..will blog some interesting life stories which I encounter. Hope you will be inspired and be encouraged.

Still waiting for the brother-in-christ to take up the challenge!

No comments: