Monday, September 29, 2008

Beauty of Life

Today is like a roller coaster ride for me. very emotional drained. Experienced excitement, disappointment and excitement again all in one day.


Excitement- Lost & Found

My clumpsymiccy sister lost her i-phone few days back then. We don’t have much hope that we will get it back. However after 5 days we all decided to give it a try. I told her to call up digi center to check on the last call. Thank god the phone was still activate and it recorded a few calls. We track the number and found the person that is holding the phone. Surpirsingly they agreed to return the phone. Praise the Lord! My sister was so happy and say God answered her prayer and will give more offering this week! Haaa..human nature. You gotta experience it baru believe


Disappointment- Phone call from Dubai

Client has requested that she needs Arabic speaking hostesses for the event. Called a few modeling agency and apparently all are booked. Client is stress I am stress. 2 girls are flying out tomorrow and I don’t have a place for them to stay. There is but cost 600/nite. Walao ey! Rompak meh..God ah. You need to intervene and help! I need You!


Excitement- Crazy Street Party

It was about 12 mid nite, clumpsymiccy rushing up to my room and said her car broke down and need my help. Rushed down and checked the car which is parked outside. Little did I know I saw internetsien standing there. The conversation as follow

BlurHui-Sian why are u here?

InternetSian-I, paktow with your sista ma [correction. InternetSian told me is I limteh with your sista. You cannot blame me to think you paktow with my sista ma. It was like 12 mid nite and you were there with my sista]

BlurHui- [thinking…shit sian must be very stress and need to talk to me, quickly rush to the car to try so that can attend to InternetSian, I turned my back and want to counsel Sian]


Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It was a set up. They were about 6 crazy teenagers rushing from all side of my house throwing all kinds of unidentified items at me. I heard laughter and screaming. Apparently my SleepyMum told me later that neighbours called and asked where our house got rompak. Hahaa.


Anywie, thanks to InternetSian [the director], CrazyJun [she kept on saying u deserve it], PeperLoong, EggFen, FlourSteve, BoBotheDog, JieztheCameraMan & ClumpsyMiccy. By the way my mum knew about it all the while….sigh….


Thank God for ups n downs in life. I guess this make you appreciate people and things around u more.

No comments: