Wednesday, October 1, 2008

30Sep-1Oct

30 Sep-Deliverance from Black Hole

don't try to hurry the black hole process along. Remember, when Joseph was in the depths of the pit, there was nothing he could do about it. He couldn't climb out, jump out, levitate out, or talk his way out. All he could do was pray and wait upon the Lord.

1 Oct-Studying to Give vs Studying to Know
-prayer abstract- very the powerful
Dear God, I ask You to please give me the grace to be a faithful follower during times of prosperity as well as lean and trying times. I pray that I will be consistent "in season and out of season." I pray also for my family, that my whole household would serve you with gladness. Where there is doubt, give reassurance. Where there is sorrow, give joy. Where there is an ounce of faith, give an abundance of hope. I thank you and praise you in Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments: