Friday, October 3, 2008

The Day Has Come

A day full of emotion. A day where I finally show my temper. Thousand of apology to those that was not involved. I guessed you all were shock to see the normal guai2 ah hui gor2 showing his the other side.

It was just a series of unfortunate events. As many know I am flying to dubai for assignment but faced a lot of setback and issues. Dragging with all these, attended Huat Kee's bday. Had a good time fellowship with church friends. Was very scared that will be sabotage and received my part 3 punishment. even bought an extra clothes and pants as going to a malay friend house for raya visitation.

ok. where to begin. got pin down. hands and legs got tie up by 5-6 plp. cant remember who cuz it was in a flash second. sore shoulders. helpless. trying to defend myself. this time is a different feeling. the feeling wasnt as good as part 1 n part 2. i felt being bullied. and it came off guard. i guess this time i felt physical hurt.

was upset and disappointed. dint not expect to be bullied like that. heart sank n the first respond was anger. i know it was meant to be entertaining n end up with a funny ending. but i just dont have the effort to laugh at it cuz i was physical hurt and mentally wasnt prepared for this.

anywie had a good time during visitation where i can just chill. went home n read InternetSian blog. of cuz he has blog his feeling there. heart broken and was furious. it is been a while i felt heartache. not because of what he has done but his words. heavy n harsh. noted all his comments.

i guess it just wrong time wrong game with wrong person. This is my prayer before I slept:

God, things dint end up the way it was planned.i am filled with anger and disappointment. I pray that you heal the hearts and let me release all the burden to you. You say one cannot sleep in grudge and i shall let u lead.

thanks to those that attempt to de-anger me. thank you for your godly advise.

...someone told me...you gotta have a rubber heart...a heart that can bounce back after being squashed...many times....i like... the day has come...the day to move on...Let God take the lead, lets focus on the big picture.

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

Wow, you are good in sharing! :) It is really SYIOK to read your blog :) Keep it up!

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

thanks for dropping by. yeh. SYIOK is the word.