Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Embarassing Day

The day has come where the dark force has joint forces to sabotage the righteous one (c'est moi). was told to have dinner with the evil force. reluctantly went to jin wu to meet them. mana tau fully book. so change venue to Ming Cafe. I dah tau they are going to sabotage me gao2. just hope that they have liang xin not to publicly humiliate me.

Cut story short la. I was blind folded and got driven around town in InternetSian's car. Then I drag me out from the car and gave me instruction to walk around. They put a cupboard or smthing around my neck. Scary la. Then I heard music from a store which i guess it came from Ming Cafe. I refused to walk pass the crowd as I believe I look STUPID lo.

The dark force dragged me through MING CAFE, SOHO & CHILLI PEPPER okay. I heard voices saying that is TEO CHIN HUI leh. aduh. memang malu.

Anywie, then they drove me to TANJUNG LOBANG. apa lagi, got thrown into deep water sea la. Bought me a cake with butt shape and little thong. apa la. But from the loud laughther from everyone i think they enjoyed themselves la. poor bday boi to be..note that my bday is on the 8 Oct okay. sudah kena sabotage gao2.

Anywie, thanks for organizing it. but still cant beat me la. 7 1/2 out of 10...wuahahhaah....

No comments: