Sunday, October 26, 2008

.home.

october was a crazy month but a month to be thankful as well. travel across a few ocean to manage an event in Dubai. standing a few hours straight to manage the hostesses. yes. that is my job. managing promoters/hostesses engage by client. my job is to make sure that they work. so basically slave driver. this is my 2nd year doing this. but it was all good fun. just wish that they have provided us with chairs. standing 6 hrs straight with little break in btw is just cruel.

met up with my old dubai friends which was jolly fun. laugh n eat n manage to play some beach vball. celebrated my bday in dubai as well. arabhow aka my brotha organised a bday for me and his futuer wife lovelyjasmine. had mexican food. good food good accompany.

rushed back to brunei and catch a night flight to kl with mycrazyhighschool mate. rested a day before departing for bangkok. Bangkok was fun. totally chilled n relax. shop a bit for my new clothing store. and some props for some themed dinner. it was a good break from busy hectic schedule. but now i m back n fully recharged n energized...following is my sunday programme...

830-1000 Church
1000-1200 Lunch with brotha n watched Merdeka Softball Competition (dont know why they call it merdeka match)
1300-1500 Rested at home and little did i know that i was suppose to be at lu zhou to conduct an audition session...felt miserable..only reach lu zhou an hour later...manage to cast a few students for drama
1530-1830-went to marina bay to launch our aquatic ball. a lot of enquiries and a lot of youngste took up the free trial which is good.
1830-1845- rushed home took a quick shower n dinner. rushed to KRP for volleyball practise. havent been playing for a month or so. practising for MIRI OPEN Vball Comp. Had a good game not too rusty yet....
1845-2300- vball practise n supper........n now writing my blog... my goodness..busy but furitful

i really need a calendar planner or smthing to keep track. my thank god for all these. i m living like a retired person..many cant enjoy the life that i m experience rite now...i thank god for every moment of it...will have to post some photos up soon...otherwise, some might complain its too wordy....sigh...

No comments: