Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love is in the Air........铁汉柔情

Love is in the air...thought of doing something special for the kids this time round. This idea came to my mind...card making..get them to make a card for their mum (a habit that I have nurtured since young cuz almost every year we (brother and sister) will order a bouquet a flower for mum and imitate dad's signature and leave it on mum's office table during v-day.

I thought the kids can do the same. Writing some thank you notes for their mum and send it on behalf of the dad. So I asked Shu2's Sifu which is Marlene to help me to design a few simple cards for the kids to try it on.

Surprisingly, these kids even skip their recess time just to complete their cards. I would have to say "Job Well Done". They even manage to sit still and focus on completing the task. what an achievement. How I wish (on behalf of their form teacher) they can apply the same attitude in class.

Anywie, it was a good day. Looking at the kids enjoying the session, priceless. On behalf of the gangster kids & ego men, we thank you sifu Marlene for your precious time. Greatly appreciated!

Btw, Marlene asked me to make a card for my mum as well. so Voila...here are the pictures for your viewing.

For more special hand made card design, pls visit Sifu Marlene's blog: http://marlenelo.blogspot.com


Gangster Kids- Left to Right
Double Bear, Ah Kit, Kai Soon, Sifu Marlene, Johan Sim, Chin Zheng, Boy Boy (hiding), Ivan (left liao)


Ego Man (Men) Left to Right
Ego Man II-Augustine, Sifu Marlene, Ego Man I- Rong Sing


Moi with my artwork and 2 Ego Men (they kept praising themselves all day long)

4 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

yay! now i know Ah Kit! :D

Thanks for organized this :) it was FUN!

Marlene Lo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlene Lo said...

and you are truly a good leader - coz you serve them with your heart! Jia you!

Agnes Sim said...

nice card. I know ur blog from marlene. ;-)