Sunday, May 10, 2009

inspiration

i asked for inspiration and i found it

i was a bit tired with all the commitment that i had for the past few weeks.

counseling. new cafe opening. jazz festival deco. seminar. vball game

was a bit overwhelmed with everything that were coming my way

i prayed for inspiration

i prayed for refresh mind

i prayed for proven result

God showed me a changed person

God showed me that you are willing

God showed me that you can love (you even bother to call bomba when u saw bushfire)

God showed me that you listen (you accept challenges and strive for it)

God showed me that you respond to our friendship (thank you for offering to pick up the heavy furniture)

God showed me that I should continue His work (not because of what i want to achieve but purely as a vessel for Him to pour out His blessing to His people)

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives;
he who seeks finds;
and to him who knocks,
the door will be opened

Matthew 7:7-8 -

7:7
你 们 祈 求 , 就 给 你 们 。 寻 找 , 就 寻 见 。
叩 门 , 就 给 你 们 开 门 。
7:8
因 为 凡 祈 求 的 , 就 得 着 。
寻 找 的 , 就 寻 见 。 叩 门 的 , 就 给 他 开 门 。


God,

I pray for less of me and more of you!!!!

(the person that i praise, dont perasan. continue to grow! and grow in God too)
-when will i see u in church har?

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

Although this blog has nothing to do with me but allow me to KEPOH little bit... MORE (i think i am super kepoh in your blog these few days... but no worry, no next time :p)

Just finish saying a prayer for you, so wanna share this prayer with you and PLEASE DO BELIEVE, GOD REALLY ANSWER PRAYER! :)

"Lord, I prayed that JB trusts You completely. He loves you exclusively. He will follow You absolutely wherever You will lead him. Send him and empower him to achieve impossible, supernatural goals for Your eternal glory. Bless his hands, his business and his body. I ask for wisdom, inspiration and blessings TUMPAH PENUH PENUH to him. In Jesus name i prayed, Amen."

Unknown said...

jb,

如果是疲倦,休息下就好了。
人的事工,是最艱難的事工,
我以前會想影響“很多”人,
現在我想好好“影響”一個,
讓那一個“影響”他的群體。
好像NA的JOSHUA講的...

話說回來,好好影響一個已經不容易...