Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party at Val's Place

I love the gathering. It was filled with joy and laughter. Brynda, u did a great job.

The Christmas Tree



The Delicious Meal






Christmas Tree with Presents



The Bloke



The CG members





From Left to Right:

Benny- used to be my mobile phone kaki. chat almost on everything and can always get very good discount for everything

Syaz- the person that organised the dinner but disappeared for the whole nite to help some stranger to get into a hse. talk about scarifying love...lol...

Val- the host for the nite, lawyer turned model or vise versa (hahaa)

Chin- the cute cute auditor that i want to hook up with my sista but is attached now and getting really good pay


Jo Jo- the forever calm+compose+systematic environmentalist

Michelle@there is hope (listed in my mobile)- the person that like to quarrel with me and apologize afterwards

Brynda- the forever loving cell leader

No comments: