Tuesday, December 16, 2008

give & take 取与舍之间

was thinking to write in chinese. but cant find the chinese programme in my sista laptop

watched a tv programme. they interviewed a lady (i shall named her Ms Li) that spend most of her time with drug addicts and HIV positive 'mangsa' in mainland china. The conversation recorded as follow:

Reporter: Dont you think its a waste of time to spend time with them? to risk your health, to provide them with monies. Almost 95% of the addicts do not come back and do not follow your programme

Ms. Li: Even for the 5%, I am willing to spend my time with them. To help them.

The commentary ended with a sentence, to help them you need a lot of determination.

I pray for the determination...and i was told that to serve the youth, you need a rubber heart, a heart that can be squeezed many times and bounce back.

regardless, current situation...heart broken. but glad that i m seeing a few kids that are growing. I pray that your hardwork will give you good result.I hope that you all sow seed at the good soil 种子被撒在好的心田。 I see your effort and the most important thing is you have learnt to commit 付出 and sacrify 犧牲.

我雖然是一個死纏爛打的輔導員,不過也會有放棄的時候。。

2 comments:

boyboy said...

khua bo!!
kan bu dong!!
haha

黑暗中的战士 said...

hey... 1st time visit ur blog...
haha!!! gambateh lo... you can do it... =)