Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Internet Addict writing from Melbounre- Internet Cafe

hahaha..this is so funny. I just told internetSian that im officially internet addict. I have been trying to go online the whole day despite i m staying/having holiday in one of the nicest city in the world-Melbourne.

1st - i was trying to tap on people's wireless but it doesnt work
2nd - they are charging AUD15/day for internet access (I think I might go for this)
3rd - Internet Cafe charging AUD3.50 for 30 mins

I found one that is AUD2 for 30mins but it is already closed. hai....

its been a while i dont have to attend my spiritual life
its been a while i dont have to do follow up on those interesting gangster
its been a while i dont have to rush for meeetings
its been a while i m welcome by warm sun when i wake up
its been a while i feel the cool breeze when i walk down the street
its been a while i feel like a tourist
its been a while that i have breakfast (seafood) with my parents next to a river
its been a while that i see my parents just chill in the apartment and talk
its been a while that i have to go to internet cafe to go online
its been a while that i will spent another week with all my siblings overseas....
its been a while......

No comments: