Tuesday, December 23, 2008

God's greatest christmas present- Love

I am so thankful to God for this short breakaway to KL. being the bestman wasnt an easy task. it was quite stressful and i have numerous people coming to me to ask whether I am taking good care of the ring. However, it was all worth it to be able to witness my Little Xiao Mei Mei-Grace walking down the aisle to be married to her 8 yrs long boy friend and now husband, Shaun. Hectic but was a very beautiful day. Love is in the air.

I also managed to meet up with many old friends. mostly church friends. and people

that I have met in Sydney. Its so amazing. Back in Miri, I have been playing the role as the Big Brother,taking care of the growing up kids or younger kids in church. But here, I am just being me. Having a good chat, catching up with friends, discussing about our future to mostly friends at my age.

Even during my bus ride back from Bintulu, was reading a book and God was speaking to me. It was so amazing. Got encouraged by the words in the book. as if God giving me very clear instruction to what I should be doing next year. Many of my church friends in kl felt really bad that i have to fly 2 hours from KL-Bintulu and another 3 hours bus ride back to Miri ( am trying to save some air ticket money as tickets from kl-miri costs about RM580 whereas KL-Bintulu is only RM300 plus). But i totally enjoyed the ride. Overwhelmed with God's word and His love.

have a look at some photos taken during the short trip.


Pre-Wedding Dinner with Grace



Our Suits



Church Ceremony



Wedding Dinner


Hotel Room @ Hilton



Bride & Me

No comments: